Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Departed

Do your duty, and history will do you justice.

Attributed to Harry S. Truman (1884 - 1972)

U.S. president.


For old visitors of the blog:


There are times in life that you think someone is in harmony with you but he/she is exactly opposite you. Our every day’s life is full of misunderstandings. And there are also times in life when you postpone doing sth and then you’ll regret it. By the way these two things happened when I thought my friend Ali had comprehended my ideas and concerns and I also delayed writing the principles and policy of Double Cherry.

I don’t think a life without borders is a tolerable place to live. We all have some ethics and tenets in life that we try to live based on them. And I don’t deny that some principles may be relative and subjective. But I do believe that it is your certain right to define some principles for yourself and whatever you are in charge of and expect the people not to disregard them.

By the way that was my reason to delete one of Ali’s posts when I found it totally against my policy. The action that made him go off the deep end and kiss Double Cherry goodbye! That was an honest report to you of what is going on here these days.

After all I should apologize Alireza cuz I had to elaborate the blog’s policy more clearly to him and to all. I thank him for his support during this time and also for his nice writings (however he deleted them all!). And I just tell him good luck.

I’m fully aware that at this decisive moment numerous eyes are stared to the monitors to know what happens to Double Cherry in the end! To dispel all worries I ensure every one specially our fans (if we have one!) that Double Cherry is still alive and God willing tries to be better day by day.

Best regards

Blog’s Admin